Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The Scandal Widens

After engaging in some Sandy Berger jokes this morning with the in-crowd at my workplace, I decided to do a visual gag with the receptionist.  Upon retrieving a large Fed Ex from the mail area, I stashed it half way down my pants and made my way toward the front desk.  (FYI--I discovered the experience to be not at all displeasing, which may be another, more base motive for Berger's actions.) 
 
Anyway, I walked down the hall, put on my Berger face, adjusted the package (so to speak), turned the corner, and ..... found out the receptionist was on a break and someone else was filling in.  Someone not in on the joke.  Someone who's now filing a harassment complaint against me with the EEOC.  Proving once again, sometimes prop comedy is no laughing matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment