Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Right Man At The Right Time

For MSNBC? Terrie believes so:

Thank you for providing the information to allow outraged viewers and, in my case, non-viewers to contact CBS regarding Rathergate. The metaphor is imperfect, but I consider you and your peers in the Northern Alliance and elsewhere to be the Thomas Paines of the information technology revolution.

I discovered you, Captain Ed, the Powerline guys, et al, via Hugh Hewitt. For many months I would access your web sites from his home page, but since Rathergate I have made at least as many daily visits to your sites as Hugh's and probably more. So I finally "bookmarked" your site and others for easier access.

Thus Hugh is losing a little traffic, which might be fair turnabout for his obsessive teasing of "Peeps." Did you hear his show a few weeks ago when he played Neil Young's "The Needle and the Damage Done" in the context of your "addiction" to donuts? That was a little bit overdone, but I'm sure he teases because he loves.

In my latest blog entry, I suggest that MSNBC offer Hugh his own talk show. In a perfect world, Hugh and Dennis Prager would be recognized as the national treasures they are. But I am serious about Hugh, who is the right media man for these times. Can we start a campaign to get him his own TV show?


Hugh on MSNBC? I don't know if I would wish that fate upon my worst enemy, much less a friend like Hugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment