Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Fallen Idol

I'm listening to that mixed up genius Mischke on KSTP, he's talking elections. Some caller was talking about "the hate" of modern politics and claimed it wasn't coming from the Right. Mischke's comment (paraphrasing)- "I've heard Rush Limbaugh, I've heard what goes on on the Patriot. Don't even start to tell me the hate doesn't come from the Right." Then he hung up on the caller and went to commercial.

Hate on the Patriot? You filthy, miserable, wretched SOB, you talkin' to me?

Where does this guy get his information from on what's happening on AM1280? A Prairie Home Companion? Star Tribune editorial page headline writers (scroll down)? Either that or Mischke's only listened to the Dwight Rabuse program. I knew our affiliation with him would someday bear bitter fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment