Friday, June 03, 2005

Dis and Dat

- Chad The Elder would like to issue the following statement in response to these ridiculous accusations:

"I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me ... I did not have financial relations with that company, Gillette.

I never told anybody to shave, not a single time. Never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work."

- "Rock The Vote" meets Rock The Hypocrisy.

- Bill from Rocks Off (member of the MOB) will be spinning platters this Sunday from 2pm-4pm on local radio station Radio K-KUOM (770AM & 106.5FM).

- Barbara from Quid Nimis offers a Senatorial Separated At Birth.

- Last but certainly not least, we had the pleasure of not only regaining our crowns as trivia champions at Keegan's last night, we also received a round of Irish whiskeys compliments of Keegan's manager Marty "Juice" Newton. Victory and free booze. Does it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment