Monday, October 24, 2005

And Now Back To The Game...

Is anyone else out there p-o'd that those greedy, money-grubbing bastages at FOX tried to squeeze ONE MORE commerical into the World Series last night at an EXTREMELY bad time?

What am I talking about? I'm talking about right before Konerko's grand slam. He came up to bat with the bases loaded. The Astros decided to put in a new pitcher. FOX goes to commercial. Next thing we see the ball already on it's way to the plate and Konerko jacked it.

No lead up. No anticipation. No shots of the crowd getting ready for a huge at-bat. No shot of the pitcher coming in from the bullpen or Konerko taking a deep breath before he stepped up for one of the biggest at-bats of his career.

Nothing.

So thanks for nothing FOX. I'm glad you got a chance to pimp Pam Anderson's new show YET AGAIN!

And don't even get me started on the announcers. I think I actually heard Tim McCarver say "The team that will have the advantage tonight is the team that puts more runs on the board."

No comments:

Post a Comment