Thursday, October 27, 2005

Children of a Lesser God

(Sniff) Our little boy's done all growed up:

A tip of the Sou'wester to Shot in the Dark via Bogus Gold for the tip that the Kommissar over at Politburo Diktat is putting together a blog family tree. As if going into the baseball Hall of Fame, I had to decide whose hat I was going to wear to declare my "blog father" -- Captain's Quarters or Fraters Libertas. It was after my first appearance on the Northern Alliance Radio Network that Ed, Brian and Chad encouraged me to start a blog. With no slight to Captain Ed, my nod went to Fraters only because it was Brian "Saint Paul" Ward that extended the appearance invitation.

A family tree question that was asked was the date one's blog was initiated, which got me to thinking that next month marks my first anniversary as a blogger.


Has it really already been a year? Sigh. The time just flies by, doesn't it? One day they barely know how to link, the next they're running circles around spokesman for the American Lung Association. Happy anniversary Craig.

Speaking of blog family trees, I wonder why this spawn of Fraters is not yet listed? Sure, he hasn't posted recently, but he had a nice run for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment