Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bowled Over

The other night, my wife and I were watching TV when an ad for one of these came on.

She was visibly appalled and wondered, "Who would possibly want to eat all that crap?"

"Actually it looks pretty good. I might just have to try one," I replied.

She gave me one of those "What the hell was I thinking when I married you anyway?" looks and turned away in disgust. Most married men probably get a minimum of one of these glances a week.

Well, today at lunch, I did indulge in one and I have to report that it was damn good. It's tough to go wrong with mashed potatoes, corn, chicken, cheese, AND gravy, layered on top of each other in one delicious bowl. It really don't get much better.

UPDATE--Rich from Nebraska e-mails on the commercial:

You just gave me a Great Laugh!! That is EXACTLY the same conversation my Wife and I had when that commercial aired. Thanks for the web site. I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment