Thursday, June 22, 2006

Simon Says

Typically, we turn down requests for interviews from other bloggers because we can't possible imagine why anyone would care about our answers to the standard fare questions that most of these interviews involve. However, in a moment of weakness (or possibly intoxication), we made an exception for Simon from the luridly named Bloggasm (I can only imagine the sort of Google searches he gets). The fact that the interview was short and the questions well-prepared made the entire ordeal somewhat tolerable.

Since the other members of this fine blog appear to be taking a European approach to their duties of late (I knew I should have never agreed to the twelve weeks of vacation a year clause), I took the liberty of speaking for the group.

Read the interview here. Ignore the related posts links at the end. I think they have something to do with Atomizer's favorite pastimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment