Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tell Me Sweet Little Lies

I nearly spit up my Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter last night when I heard Joel Achenback unleash this whopper on the Hugh Hewitt Show after Hugh asked him who he had voted for in past presidential elections:

JA: And I'm not going to tell you who I voted for. And if you want to tell people who you voted for, that's great. I mean, all power to you. I don't think I've ever told people who I voted for, and a lot of people around here...they actually, they don't even believe in voting.

You don't think that you've EVER told people who you voted for? BullFreakin'Shiite man. This guy expects us to believe that, in all the elections he's participated in, he's NEVER told anyone who he voted for? Not even one time? C'mon pal. You really think that we're going buy that?

If you don't want to tell Hugh who you voted for, that's fine. But don't try to pretend it's some sort of sacrosant information that you've never shared with anyone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment