Wednesday, June 07, 2006

There Is Unrest In The Forest

Paul e-mails from Colorado:

I was scrolling down the page and saw a entry that made me feel all warm and fuzzy. It was a tale of a young lad who was boarding a poor scared little baby raccoon and nursed it back to health and then return the little creature to Mother Nature. I have to say it would have made somebody from PETA feel tingly in their no-no spot. As I scrolled to the end of the entry I was shocked that it was by J.B. I thought you hooked up with your old lawn jockey buddy and hit the chronic while listening to "The Trees" by Rush in the old lawn truck. I should have known if you had done it you would have been like Mr. Burns when he became green and used all of nature's creatures for industrial fuel and byproducts. Shine on you crazy diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment