Friday, May 07, 2004

Last Word On Friends

Paul e-mails to opine:

That NRO piece really did hit the nail on the head. I want to hear from JB Doubtless on this issue. I recall one time getting into a heated argument with him during the second season because I called this show "hit or miss". Years later I can't watch it without thinking that these folks are living in a college dorm atmosphere (only with bigger rooms) in their mid thirties. Grow up!

I caught the Seinfeld yesterday where he broke up with a gal because he became disgusted with her when he found out she liked that annoying Dockers commercial. I would say in the entire run of Friends has never had a single sub-plot that clever.

Friends is the type of show that would base an entire episode about getting someone the perfect present. Seinfeld is the type that would base an episode about getting out of having to get someone a present.


Well put Paul. You had a heated argument with JB Doubtless?!? Our JB? Who'd have thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment