Friday, May 21, 2004

Talk About Winning Ugly

The Fraters trivia team managed to claim yet another victory last night at Keegan's Irish Pub despite the absence of my handsome mug and wealth of trivial knowledge. Apparently what the squad lacked in numbers and beauty, they more than made up for in intellectual prowess and trash talking, as they crushed all competition including a team made up of teachers at the high school that JB, Atomizer, and I all gradumawated from. When I recall some of the faculty that "taught" me in my school daze, the result doesn't come as much of a surprise at all.

We continue to tune up with trivia victories over inferior opponents as we prepare for an end of summer, State Fair trivia showdown with Hugh Hewitt and whomever he can scrape together for a team. Hugh threw down a challenge some time ago to take us on in trivia, and we are more than willing to take him up on it. Fraters trivia team to Hugh: "Bring it on."

No comments:

Post a Comment