Thursday, May 13, 2004

She Lost On Jeopardy!, Baby

A Jeopardy Power Players update from Shawn:

Well, Ari won today. Ashleigh ended up with $0.00, and Aaron Brown played well too.

Today's match was like a T-wolves game, plenty of lead changes and at the end, Ari came in. But Ashleigh came across as the real winner.

1. She's Canadian, eh.

2. She babysat for Bobby Hull. This was revealed when the answer was "In , his son Brett passed him on the list for most goals for a player." "He'd kill me if I got that question wrong."

3. When, in the Double Jeopardy! round, she got the Daily Double, she bet it all, making it a true daily double. That's my kind of girl. I'm a Jeopardy! freak, and I hate seeing these pansies come on, get a daily double and wager a mere $1000 or someting with it. Had she gotten the question right, she'd have been still trailing Fleischer, but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment