Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jose Knew The Way

Yesterday the wife and I picked up lunch at the local Chipotle restaurant. A couple of delicious burritos to be exact--one carnitas (HT SP) and one chicken.

Upon returning home to consume them, the wife discovered hers had been prepared without an important ingredient--the carnitas! I immediately got on the horn and spoke to the GM named Jose and explained our unfortunate situation.

He said if I came in the next day (today) I would get hooked up with FREE! burritos with his compliments. So today we went back and after a little bit of a communication problem with the cashier about paying, Jose emerged and told the cashier in Spanish that we were being comped. He also threw in some free chips.

What a guy. I don't think my burrito has ever tasted this good. There's something about eating $15 worth of delicious food FREE! that really sets your taste buds.

So I'd like to raise a big Sierra Mist (again...sigh) to Jose, the Chipotle GM who did me a solid. Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment