Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No TV and No Beer Make JB Something Something

Last night, Atomizer and I shuffled down to Rochester and, for a larf, cut off the cable connection leading into JB's abode.

Elder: Yes, by cutting off cable TV, I can ensure an honest Lent's work out of this low-life.

Atomizer: Sir, did you ever stop to think that [closes car trunk] maybe it was doing this that caused the previous Fraters contributors to go insane and murder their families?

Elder: Hmm...perhaps. Tell you what: we come back and everyone's slaughtered, I owe you a Coke.

Later that night:

JB: [changing channels, seeing snow] Hmm...Cable's out. [switch scene to kitchen] Think I'll have a beer. [opens fridge] Hmm...Not a drop in the house. Oh yeah, I gave that up for Lent. What do you know.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment