Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Nihilist Doubles Down

It's a comic Two-Fer Thursday at the Nihilist in Golf Pants.

It's Hard Out Here for the Rich:

In my eyes I done seen some crazy thangs on Wall Street
Got couple bankas workin on the loans for me
But I gotta keep my game tight like Gates on earnings night
Like takin from brokaz don't know better, I know that ain't right
Done seen people bankrupt, done seen people lose deals
Done seen people live with no personal chef for meals


And the Top 11 Signs That Scott Johnson Is The Most Manly Member Of Powerline:

11. Instead of blogging in pajamas, wears boxers and a wife beater

10. Sports by far the most manly glasses of the trio

09. Reads entire copy of Claremont Review of Books in one sitting


Eight more for you to enjoy over at NIGP.

No comments:

Post a Comment