Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Looks Like We've Made It!

Move over, Powerline. There's a new giant in town. Fraters Libertas hit the big time today by being prominently featured in a major newspaper opinion piece.

Today's on-line edition of the Dassel-Cokato Enterprise Dispatch features this:

There are several really good Minnesota blogs. Since I'm a conservative Republican I like to read not only, Powerline, but Captain's Quarters, Jay Reding, Shot in The Dark (also out of the Twin Cities,) Fraters Libertas (out of St. Paul,) and SCSU Scholars, (out of St. Cloud.)

Well...okay, by "prominently featured" I really meant to say "mentioned" and by "major newspaper" I meant to say "weekly community newspaper" and there's really no reason for the guys at Powerline to move over to anywhere as the bulk of the piece is really about them and by "opinion piece" I meant...no, wait, that part is true.

Any pub is good pub, though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment