Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The World May Not Be Getting Warmer, But I Am

Off to Miami for few days of resting', relaxing', and recreating'. And likely very little, if any blogging. Although I understand that Hugh is now on the air in Miami (although you won't find it listed on his web site-maybe when the new iteration comes out), so I won't be completely out of touch.

I'll be toting Michael Crichton's State Of Fear with me on the trip. I've been looking forward to cracking open his latest work and hope it lives up to the hype.

If you're interested in Crichton's views on pressing matters of the day such as global warming, you can check out the transcripts from some of his speeches here. Don't miss the January 17, 2003 lecture at Caltech titled "Aliens Cause Global Warming." I knew they were involved somehow. They always are.

No comments:

Post a Comment