Monday, February 13, 2006

Chill Out And Wait For The Wolf, Who Should Be Comin' Directly

The covert operations wing of Fraters Libertas, Inc. has managed to obtain an exclusive copy of video taken during Vice President Cheney's now infamous quail hunting trip this past weekend. The video is of very poor quality so attempting to upload a viewable version has proven to be an exercise in futility. While the audio portion is not much better, I have managed to transcribe a small portion of it.

Just before the following takes place, V.P. Cheney and friend Katharine Armstrong are having a somewhat heated discussion about divine intervention. Harry Whittington walks closely behind them.
Cheney turns to face Whittington with his 28 gauge shotgun casually in his grip.

CHENEY: Harry, what do you make of all this?
WHITTINGTON: Man, I don't even have an opinion.
CHENEY: C'mon, Harry. Do you think God came down from Heaven and flushed that covey of quail out of that brush?

Cheney's shotgun suddenly goes off

ARMSTRONG: What the %*@#'s happening!
CHENEY: Man...I shot Harry in the face.
ARMSTRONG: Why the %*@# did you do that! Oh man I've seen some crazy ass sh!+ in my time...
CHENEY: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably bumped into me or something.
ARMSTRONG: Hey, I didn't %*@#ing bump into you!
CHENEY: Look, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a bitch! The gun just went off. I don't know why!
ARMSTRONG: Well look at this %*@#ing mess, man. We're hunting in broad daylight here!
CHENEY: I don't believe it!
ARMSTRONG: Well believe it now! We gotta get outta these woods, man. You know, game wardens tend to notice sh!+ like you draggin' a guy by the arms who's drenched in %*@#ing blood!
Things get a little gory, and quite a bit more vulgar, after this point. And then there's this very disturbing scene with a leather clad gimp and a security guard...

No comments:

Post a Comment