Tuesday, February 21, 2006

You Know Who You Are

You were in the right lane on Highway 62 just before the point where it intersects with Highway 100 traveling eastbound in a Ford Taurus with a Strib bias Mr. Yuck decal and an AM1280 The Patriot bumper sticker at about 5:37pm yesterday. You were so engrossed in whatever you were listening to, my guess would be either "Badlands", the Teach Yourself Swahili Complete Course Audio CD, or The Lambert-Janacek show, that you didn't notice me pull up next to your car and give you a friendly wave. You were completely oblivious to my overture. You are the reason the Republican Party is going down.

I'm just kidding about the last part of course. But I did have a brush with a familiar face on my way home from work last night. After passing a bumper-sticker rich car replete with the usual suspects: "Kerry-Edwards", "What Would Wellstone Do?", and the stark black "November 2nd", I noticed that the next car was sporting an AM1280 The Patriot sticker. Then I saw that it was a Taurus and also had the Strib Mr. Yuck warning label. I knew who it was. And, as I pulled up alongside, my suspicions were confirmed. None other than Mitch Berg.

It truly is a small world after all.

1 comment:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Agen Bandarq
    Agen Domino99
    Domino Online
    Agen Poker
    Bandar Domino99
    fb

    ReplyDelete