Monday, December 22, 2003

The Blog Is A Jealous Mistress

I too wish to congratulate Atomizer on his recent engagement. And I have a message for Dr. Neal Clark Warren as well. In your face doctor. E-harmony schmarmony. My match making record now stands at a perfect 100% success rate. Can you say the same?

My only concern upon hearing the joyous news was that married life might impact both the quantity and quality of posts from Atomizer (readers insert own jokes here). But after a discussion with Atomizerette (the fine woman really deserves a better name you know) my fears have proven groundless. She has promised that after he has finished the dishes, taken out the garbage, shoveled the sidewalk, folded the laundry, and knocked a few items off his "Honey-do" list, he'll be able to take off his apron and still have a twenty minute window for blogging each night. Welcome to married life my friend. It doesn't get any better than this.

Oh yeah, that whole standing up while urinating thing that you're so fond of? She said that's out as well.

Finally one bit of advice from one married guy to another soon to be married guy. No matter how bad it gets or how hopeless it seems, never, I repeat never do what this guy did.

No comments:

Post a Comment