Friday, December 12, 2003

Drop Your Mocks And Grab Your Socks JB Doubtless Is Back

Okay, okay enough email demanding my immediate return to the 'sphere. Hugh alone must have sent two dozen asking what happened to the "Brilliant" JB Doubtless, as he put it.

I started a new job (sorry Mitch) three weeks ago, but just today got my high speed internet access. So expect plenty of posts outta me because I don't have own a television currently (Medved's influence perhaps) and my radio has been set to MPR since I moved into this house. Sadly, the Hugh Hewitt show is not heard in Southern Minnesota. Yes, it's true people down here ARE a little more discriminating in their taste (I think Sean Hannity is on thrice daily) but there's gotta be a way. Oh, that's right I have HIGH SPEED internet access now, so hopefully Hugh has some kind of "Listen Now" option.

NPR is actually somewhat more listenable than I remembered and there is nothing like waking with the spunky, vivacious and nothing if not sexy Kathy Wurzer each morning. She really is a tremendous radio broadcaster. Unlike most of the butchy feminist hard-ass dames who report and host shows on NPR, the Wurz aint afraid to suggest a wry smile or use a cute down-home style from time to time. And them pipes...them pipes!

Gross Terry and Linda The Worthless Hammer--national hosts, have nothing on our Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment