Saturday, November 22, 2003

It's Only Snow, People!

Apparently, there's a snowstorm coming this way. Big fargin' deal.

Listen up, people. This crap happens every year. Let's not get all worked up because a few weather-heads on the 10:00 news are promising you endless snowfall between now and 8 o'clock Monday morning. Chances are that they're wrong. Even if they're not, this is Minnesota...IT SNOWS IN WINTER!!! You'll deal with it like you deal with it every damn year. Stop running to the supermarket to stock up on bread, milk and eggs. Stop talking about it when I'm out having a smoke every few hours at work and, fer cryin' out loud, stop driving like morons every time a flake hits the pavement!!!

Grow up and deal with the climate you chose to live in. (I know, I ended that sentence with a preposition. DON'T E-MAIL ME TO TELL ME I'M AN IDIOT. I get enough of that from the lovely Atomizerette.)

When (and if) the snow flies tomorrow, please behave like adults...and get the hell out of my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment