Friday, November 21, 2003

Some Totalitarianism We Can All Get Behind

Perhaps I spoke too soon when I mentioned (below) that all totalitarianism is a bad idea. James at Infinite Monkeys dreams of a world where we’d all be a little safer:

This whole Michael Jackson thing has got me thinking. I think for safety of the general public the government should open up celebrity concentration camps. We'll let them out for the Oscars or when they're making movies and whatnot. But other than that they'll have to stay locked up.

The conditions will be nice, like those white collar crime prisons. The camps will have all of the amenities. Swimming pools, saunas, chefs, and guard dogs. Vicious ones. Dobermans or something like that. So that if any of the celebrities try to escape, the dogs will rip 'em apart. yeah. anyhow that's my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment