Thursday, November 13, 2003

A Little Help?

We have a request from a reader (and a Hugh Hewitt listener-poor bastage) , for some assistance in his campaign to refute the seemingly never-ending stream of lies about Bush that emanate from the left:

I've been scanning the web and finding it surprisingly hard to find any web pages or articles that systematically respond to lies about G.W. Bush that are all over the place. I recently found your web page after hearing about you folks on the Hugh Hewitt show and wonder if you could point me to such a site or article? I have a friend who has been bombarding me with this Bush hatred garbage and I want to put the foot down on all the lies in those notes.

If you know of a web site with such a comprehensive list, drop me a note and I'll pass it on to him as well as posting it here. I did some digging on NRO and a bit of Googling but couldn't find one source that really offered a thorough rebuttal of the falsehoods hurled at GW.

No comments:

Post a Comment