Friday, March 26, 2004

The Gets That We Gots

In case you haven't head, this week's Northern Alliance Radio Show promises to be a classic. Guests appearing in the second hour include Kenneth Timmerman, author of The French Betrayal of America, and Thomas Lipscomb, the NY Sun reporter who's been leading the coverage of the Kerry-V.V.A.W. assassination plot story. Rumor has it that Hugh already tried to line these guys up as guests, but when they called in, Generalissimo Duane hung up on them.

Meanwhile, I continue to work on landing my first big time guest for the program. The bass I'm trying to boat is Marty, the manager and Thursday night trivia host at Keegan's Irish Pub. He's a tough nut to crack, but I think my relentless pleading is starting to get to him. If not, there's always that waitress that we tip so well. Riveting radio my friends. Riveting radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment