Friday, March 19, 2004

Sugary Powder Covered Goodness

Today I'm off to the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul to catch the WCHA (Western Collegiate Hockey Association) Final Five semifinal contests. This afternoon upstart Alaska-Anchorage takes on the mighty North Dakota Fightin' Sioux, while this evening the Bulldawgs from Minnesota-Duluth will tangle with the two time defending national champion University of Minnesota Gophers. Should make for some great hockey.

Tomorrow I join the rest of the loons on the Northern Alliance Radio Show from noon till three on AM-1280 The Patriot (yes, we're working on streaming-quit asking). We'll be breaking furniture, trashing the local media, and of course consuming scads and scads of donuts. Although I can never hope to even come close to duplicating his incredible talent, I continue in my quest to try to fill the very big shoes (and expanding waistline) of my personal radio hero.

Frank Pastore.

No comments:

Post a Comment