Friday, October 17, 2003

Ain't Got Time To Screed

Actually I don't need to screed about my experience as an audience member today at the taping of 'Jesse Ventura's America'. It was a somewhat surprisingly pleasant and enjoyable time.

If you're interested the show will air Saturday night on MSNBC at 6pm CST. I'm wearing a plaid sports jacket with an American flag and a blue shirt underneath. Atomizer is the glasses wearing chap to my right. Unbeknownst to us beforehand, we were relegated to the non-question asking portion of the audience so don't look for any clever witicisms from us (do look for us to be grinning like idiots at nodding at inappropriate moments). Don't expect much from the portion of the audience that was miked to ask questions for that matter either. Look for a wacko in a bright orange shirt, whose comments will likely get your blood pumping.

I will have much much more later including what Richard Marcinko thinks about the General Boykin controversy.

For now I leave with the promised sneak preview of Jesse's Dork of the Week (let's hope this doesn't violate the release I signed):

The guy who didn't yank the editorial after the Yankees won.

No comments:

Post a Comment