Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Coup d'etoe

Shock jock Hugh Hewitt began today's third hour with a discussion about the pain he is experiencing in his big toe. My first thought was that the poor man is suffering from the very same malady that haunts me....The Gout (yes, I am 36 years old and I have...The Gout...don't judge me!). While Mr. Hewitt quickly dismissed...The Gout...as the cause of his pain, I think the matter deserves further attention.

I have heard about the man's odd eating habits, but this latest revelation clears a lot up. For those of you who are unfamiliar with...The Gout...it is often attributed to a diet that is heavy in organ meats (my suffering is wholly a result of alcohol intake, but that is a matter that will remain between my sponsor and myself). This rather distasteful category of meat includes the somewhat pedestrian organs like kidneys and liver but it also includes the abominably inedible brain and heart.

It is my contention that Hugh Hewitt is actually an organ devouring beast of Promethean proportions. He has already consumed the heart and soul of one James L. and the Patriot's Jay Larson wasn't "long suffering" until HH rolled into town. I fear the horror that he has yet to unleash.

No comments:

Post a Comment