Friday, October 10, 2003

It's All In The Details

For what it's worth I'd like to whole heartedly endorse James from Infinite Monkeys in his bid to become Black Leader of America. I'm not sure exactly who is allowed to vote for the position (how did Jesse Jackson get selected anyway?) but I promise to do all I can to help James claim the spot. My support however, does hinge on one small condition.

In the event that James is invited to the White House and manages a little sumthin' sumthin' with Condoleezza I want all the details (pictures good, video even better).

You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Condi, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment