Monday, October 20, 2003

Where's The Love?

Over the weekend, I was roundly chastised by my entire family for the seething hatred that I unloaded on a few baseball teams, some players and their fans in this post. Personally, I thought I let David Ortiz off easy, but that's just me.

Allow me to make amends for that bile filled explosion with the following expressions of love and happy thoughts:

I love my family (yes, that includes the Warrior Monk).
I love my girlfriend, the lovely and ever so patient Atomizerette.
I love my country.
I love Bombay Sapphire.
I love a good piece of steak.
I love temperatures in the upper seventies in late October.
I love sleeping until noon.
I love watching the sunset from my fishing boat.
I love dropping a tenspot on a longshot and watching that baby win by three lengths.
I love when the dealer busts.
I love popping the little plastic bubbles on those sheets of packaging material.

There, mom. All better?

I do still hate the Yankees, however. Bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment