Friday, November 12, 2004

Feel The Love

More follow-up e-mails on my one fingered victory salute.

Dave asks some questions:

Ok, I read your websites comment on salon.com. So, I just want to know what makes you'all so hateful?

Some of my favorite sources of info are NPR, NYTimes, and Minnesota Pulbic Radio. I think Garrison Keillor is great, and, although I don't listen to Al Franken, I did enjoy his book. I also read one of Ann Coulters books, and found it full of s*** and lies. Molly Ivins is great.

NPR has as many conservative guests as "liberal" guests.

Just to let you know, I am a veteran and I graduated fro UT Austin, among other colleges.

So, what makes you'all so hateful?


Must be those heaping bowls of hate we eat for breakfast.

Dave from Venice, California makes an offer:

Please, Please. If you ever get to Venice, California look me up. I would love to wash your mouth out with a brick.

Ah yes, the tolerant and open-minded left that we've come to know and love.

Bmiller adds:

dude, get your head out of your farce-loving ass and smell the mutual mindf***. left-wing right-wing? what a bunch of illuminati powerbroking bulls***. this is how it really is and this and this. (don't be a closed-minded pussy--just read!). until we wake up, we're all f***ing ourselves quite admirably.

Uh...okay dude.

Finally, Joe reports that we're not the only ones in the profanity business.

1 comment: