Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Speak Softly And Vote For The Big Trunk

Our campaign to have people write-in Scott Johnson in all uncontested judicial races is gaining momentum. The Big Trunk has not only openly accepted our endorsement, he also sent me an e-mail promising to move to any jurisdiction in which he's elected, so that he qualifies. You can't say the man's not committed.

Mitch Berg has thrown his weight behind the effort as well.

And we've now picked up bipartisan support, as Flash from Centrisity has crossed over to vote for Scott. He also e-mailed me to share these thoughts on the original post:

I have to ask, how many people do you think appreciated this title as much as I, and did you second guess yourself before you hit 'post'?

I would rank this as the BEST blog headline I have ever seen and almost spewed beverage all over my PC when I read it.


Glad that we were able to tickle your funny bone Flash. Please keep in mind that Fraters Libertas is not responsible for any damage incurred to your computer from involuntary liquid expulsions resulting from laughter spasms when reading the site. You may be interested in looking into our patented Fraters Spit Take PC Protector, now available to our readers for a limited time at the special price of $29.95.

1 comment: