Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Sacred And Profane

More reaction to my "colorful" post-election gloating from Steve in Minneapolis:

I'm a Minnesotan and I love Fraters Libertas. Your column is funny and you guys are just as funny on the air as well.

Your "One-Fingered Salute" blog was priceless. It hit right to the core of how most Republican activists feel in this post-election environment.

I posted your entry on Free Republic. I expected it to be removed because of the swear words...but it wasn't. Normally the boys at Free Republic don't allow posts with the word F*** in the text. They must agree that its a classic.


You can read Steve's post at Free Republic here. In the interests of fairness it must be said that not everyone appreciates my candor:

What an idiot this writer is.

Fraters Libertas is the stupidest name I ever heard. I never know what Hewit is talking about when he says it.

Too much profanity. I expect dems to do this, not Christians.


Hmmm...So it's okay to call someone an idiot but not to swear? Interesting theology.

No comments:

Post a Comment