Saturday, November 27, 2004

Lit Up

Hugh's right. I did not put up colored Christmas lights on my house yesterday. Because...I had aleady knocked that chore off last Sunday. What I did do yesterday was a little painting. Some caulking. I put new trim on a door. Made a run to Menard's. You know, the kind of things that are just part of a typical day for handy, do it yourselvers like me and Hugh.

Come to think of it, I did string some Christmas lights up yesterday. On our garage (detached). I'm sure a hearty Scots-Irish man like Hugh already has that covered. You do have Christmas lights on your garage, don't you Hugh? Well, don't ya?

UPDATE: Hmmm...Now we've even got colored Christmas lights on our site. I don't see a lot of holiday cheer over at HughHewitt.com. You'd think a real Scots-Irish badass like Hugh could get that taken care.

No comments:

Post a Comment