Thursday, January 15, 2004

And You Want To Be My Latex Salesman?

You try to do the right thing. You try to build people up, not tear them down. You try to share your success with others, and help them get ahead. And what do you get for it?

They go behind your back and steal your gig. That's right Jim, a.k.a. James Phillips from Folsom, CA. I'm on to you buddy. Trying to kiss up to Hugh in hopes of taking my place as the official sports guy on his show? That's your game now is it? And after all I've done for you? Do you really think you've got what it takes? Do you honestly believe that you can match the insightful window into the sporting world that I've provided for Hugh's vast audience?

I have two words for you Mr. Phillips. Bring it on.

By the way Hugh, I don't know about you fancy Harvard guys and your high falootin' credentials, but us Joe Six Pack bloggers usually refer to it as a Fisking, not frisking. (Thanks to King at SCSUScholars for the catch.) Now I'm going to have to try to erase the disturbing mental image of Mitch patting down Doug Grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment