Thursday, January 29, 2004

I Suppose I'm Not Too Threatening, Presently....

My history of fighting consists of going after one of my fellow Boy Scouts with a tent spike when I was about 13. The little weasel brought a tent spike to a fist fight. I told him to drop it and fight fair. He did. Then I picked it up and said "Who's got the tent spike now, pal?". I think our scoutmaster put an end to it before any blood was shed, but it certainly amused the rest of the guys. See, I prefer to outthink my opponent rather than outfight him and it has carried me this far in life without getting popped in the jaw (trust me, there have been a few close calls) so I must be doing something right.

That being said, I am up to the Elder's challenge. I am prepared to go Al Franken crazy on any hecklers tonight at the Hugh Hewitt Patriot Forum. You have been warned....just wait until I start Nautilus.

No comments:

Post a Comment