Friday, January 30, 2004

Because Really No One Cares

The Commissar at the Politburo Dikta offers his top ten rules for blogging. Some are spot on, others less so. Our own Saint Paul has covered this terrain quite superbly before, and one of his cardinal rules is also number one on this list:

1. Do not apologize for light blogging. "Hey guys, sorry for the light blogging, but I've gotta turn a few bolts here at the tractor factory, so I won't be blogging much for the next six hours."

Set aside the fact that such warnings are typically followed by a Gatling fury of rapid-fire posts. Comrade, I hate to be the one to tell you ... but we will survive. Really. With support of my family, I think I will be able to get by the next day or two without an update from "YourDailyNanoBlogPundit.com."


Courtesy of Joe at the evangelical outpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment