Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Detrás En Negro

The Elder, once again, has the helm. I must say that I was quite impressed with both the quantity and quality of material churned out by the unsupervised Fraters staff in my absence (although the trail of Taco Bell hot sauce packets left in my office by JB was not the welcome home I quite expected). It's amazing how effectively a simple rumor of sending work to a low cost country served to motivate the troops. (Note to self: plan that summer trip to Bombay soon.)

It is very good to be back. Traveling to a foreign land on occasion helps one appreciate all that we have here in the good ol' U S of A.

Personally, I will never again take high speed internet access for granted. It's easy to forget sometimes that there are less fortunate people in the world who must rely on dial up to surf the web. Last week I felt the pain of my slow page loading amigos first hand, and it's an experience that will likely stay with me for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment