Thursday, February 12, 2004

I Swear I’ll Stop This Car If You Kids Don’t Knock It Off!

The Commissioner has asked for our opinions on John Kerry’s statements of 30 years ago. Here’s my take. I don’t give a damn what the man said 30 years ago. I also don’t give a damn what President Bush did or said 30 years ago. I care about what he is doing now. This non-stop back and forth business of “He did this” answered by “Oh yeah? Well HE said THIS” is freaking beginning to wear me down.

Let’s get this straight. What matters most now is electing a President who is willing to do whatever it takes to protect this country. I’m pretty certain I know where President Bush stands on this issue. What I’d like to know is exactly where John Kerry stands…TODAY, not 30 years ago. I just hope sometime in the next nine months, he'll let us all know.

If we can just get past this nonstop BS, on both sides, we may be able to have ourselves a decent damn election rather than a name calling bitch session.

No comments:

Post a Comment