Tuesday, June 29, 2004

We Are the Wind Beneath the Right Wing

Today the City Pages comments on the continuing Plain Layne crisis. Celebrity blogger Mitch Berg makes another appearance:

Just as it seemed that Layne had disappeared into the ether, the online investigation unit uncovered more information. Mitch Berg, author of ShotInTheDark.com and member of the right-wing Midwestern blogger association Northern Alliance of Blogs revealed that he was "99 percent certain" he knew Plain Layne."

There it is. In the paper, so it must true. We're in the right wing! I'll be checking my mailbox for the membership card and the instructions for the secret handshake . It's also news that the Northern Alliance is an "association." Did someone go and incorporate us without me knowing? If so, that's great. Just let me know how I can start claiming myself as a nonprofit organization on my taxes.

1 comment: