Sunday, June 27, 2004

Words of Wisdom

Vox Day, on the recent exposure of lesbian blogger Plain Layne as actually being 35-year-old married father of two in Woodbury:

This is news? I always thought the first rule of intersexual relations and the Internet is this: if a girl is on the Internet and you have no direct evidence of her sex, she's a guy.

I guess I don't have enough experience in the world of intersexual relations on the Internet to know the first rule. Next you're going to tell me that there are pictures of nekkid ladies somewhere on the Web too. (Yes, I've heard rumors.)

In any regard, I won't be fooled again. I trust no one. Virginia Postrel, Sheila O'Malley, Elaine Cassel, RobbL from Infinite Monkeys? Men.

Let me state for the record that I have met Eloise from Spitbull and I can confirm she is a woman. ALL woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment