Wednesday, June 23, 2004

On Second Thought....

This past week, I have made a conscious effort to avoid getting immersed in the seemingly endless coverage of the biggest story ever created by the media. I speak, of course, of the recent release of Bill Clinton's memoirs. Eight years of having to deal with the man as my Commander in Chief was hard enough so I'll be damned if I will subject myself to reliving the whole ordeal over the course of a few days.

That said, I did catch a snippet of Dan Rather's 60 Minutes interview in which Clinton revealed that the nickname he disliked most was "Slick Willie".

I hope Bill wasn't listening to The Laura Ingraham Show this morning (broadcast locally, along with various other programs, on AM1280 The Patriot) when guest PJ O'Rourke referred to him as "Pudgy the Wonder President".

Do you want to change that answer, Bill?

No comments:

Post a Comment