Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Is That A Grade School In Your Coat Or Are You Just Happy To See Some Propaganda?

My intentional avoidance of all things Clinton related is equalled only by my aversion to discussing Michael Moore and the guano he produces that amazingly continues to qualify as documentaries, but I read something today that made me laugh out loud.

In defiance of the Motion Picture Association of America's refusal to remove the "R" rating from his latest work of fiction, Moore said this:

"I encourage all teenagers to come see my movie, by any means necessary. If you need me to sneak you in, let me know."

After a stop at H. Dumpty's for a trench coat large enough to conceal his ever expanding waistline, I do believe Mr. Moore could sneak an entire grade school past the ticket booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment