Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Oh The Places He'll Go

I had previously mentioned that I was not alone on my recent trip to Shanghai. Yes, that little scamp Ralphie insisted that he accompany me on my journey to the People's Republic of China. He may be small in stature, but he's got a big heart and a strong will. And considering the beating that he's been taking while traveling lately, he needs plenty of both to keep on keeping on.

After an arduous journey there's nothing better than relaxing with a nice cold beer.




Ralphie was worried that he would lose contact with his hero and mentor while in China. Fortunately, Hugh's site was easily accessible and Ralphie read every pearl of wisdom posted by the light of his life.




More Travels With Ralphie later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment