Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I Love the Eighties

While doing some background research on former Star Tribune sportswriter Dan Barreiro, I came across this picture.

I don't think it's the same guy (according to my sources, the school and age is wrong). But if you ever wondered what Barreiro looked like with hair, it's a pretty good approximation. I think this other Dan Barreiro's hair is real, but it still looks like a bad toupee. The poor SOB.

To experience your time opportunity cost of the day, scroll down the entire list of 1984 Northern Illinois University Student Leaders for a seminar in great 80's hairstyles.

Ahhh, Kate MacCrimmon (Kate enjoys performing as a dancer in coffeehouses...) and Avis Woods (She was named to "Who's Who in American High Schools" and was a finalist in the Miss Metro Chicago Pageant), where have you gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment